Episode 22 - The Reload Team
This episode is a little bit different to previous episodes. Rather than inviting a guest to speak with us we thought we'd keep everything in-house and have a frank and honest conversation about the formation of Reload and how we built the brand. We hope that by sharing our journey through the creative industry it'll bring to light some of the highs and lows that we encountered and how we dealt with them.
(Times are rough estimates)
- 01:18 - Who we are.
- 02:28 - The birth of Reload.
- 03:28 - Who had the idea first.
- 04:53 - Peppe’s email.
- 05:38 - Test shoots.
- 06:47 - Paying for everything.
- 07:32 - Waiting until 4am.
- 08:38 - More than just a sessions channel.
- 09:38 - Just start.
- 11:03 - Would you do it all over again?
- 12:28 - The tough times of Reload.
- 12:50 - The highs.
- 13:27 - Seeing Yinka.
- 14:00 - Working with Clara Amfo.
- 14:22 - One of Joshua’s up.
- 16:38 - One thing that Joshua would re-do.
Listen to the interview
Below is one of our favourite podcasts from recent months. We think it's super insightful and can really help a new musician looking for tips or hoping to gain a new understanding of promotion, self-management and music business. Don't forget, you can watch these on the go via iTunes or Stitcher too.
You may also like...
Subscribe to the podcast
Click below for more