Episode 24 - The Reload Team
Making mistakes in the creative industries is a big part of the growth process, believe us - we've made our fair share of them! In this episode Joshua and Peppe talk about what went wrong and why it was so important to their growth, both personally and professionally. At the time, mistakes can often feel very heavy and come with dire consequences, but how do we turn a negative into a positive? We share our outlook on things and it's not as rosy as you might think.
Timings are estimates
- 1:47 - Subject of the podcast: Failure.
- 2:57 - Andrew Rose’ perspective on failure.
- 3:40 - Failure isn’t so bad.
- 04:10 - Failures that Reload has gone through.
- 06:09 - Lesson learned.
- 07:23 - The amount of times Reload has been rejected.
- 08:50 - The difference between feedback and criticism.
- 09:30 - Mental health in the music industry.
- 10:34 - Fail fast.
- 11:10 - Reach out.
- 12:00 - What is the absolute worst case?
- 12:19 - Putting your eggs all in one basket.
- 13:05 - Joshua’s funny failure.
- 16:05 - Lesson learned.
- 16:27 - Pep’s advice to failure.
- 18:27 - Book: Talent Code by Daniel Coyle.
- 18:55 - Deep practice.
- 19:55 - Book: Failing Forward by John C. Maxwell.
- 21:30 - Reload is no different to the artist
Listen to the interview
Below is one of our favourite podcasts from recent months. We think it's super insightful and can really help a new musician looking for tips or hoping to gain a new understanding of promotion, self-management and music business. Don't forget, you can watch these on the go via iTunes or Stitcher too.
You may also like...
Subscribe to the podcast
Click below for more